Tiger’s Transgressions isn’t a movie yet but I’ll bet somebody at the Lifetime or Oxygen channels is probably working on a script. After allegations of multiple affairs became public, golf icon Tiger Woods stood in front of a press conference and said, “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings.”
Tiger Woods is just the latest celebrity linked to controversial extra-marital affairs. Here are 7 more peccadilloes of the rich and famous:
- David Letterman apologized on his TV talk show for embarrassing his staff and hurting his wife after having an affair with a staffer.
- Mel Gibson’s wife of 28 years divorced him and 6 months later he had a child with another woman.
- Brad Pitt hooked up with Angelina Jolie while still married to Jennifer Aniston.
- Bill Clinton denied his affair with Monica Lewinsky saying “I did not have sex with that woman.”
- Hugh Grant was caught with a less-than-model-beautiful prostitute while married to Liz Hurley.
- Jimmy Swaggart lost his TV ministry and let down thousands of followers when his visits to prostitutes was discovered.
- JFK had an affair with Marilyn Monroe. Continue reading